Monday, July 26, 2010

Web Quest Project

I chose to create a web quest about Alexander Hamilton. He was the principle architect behind strengthening the federal government and his designs jettisoned the early American Republic on a path towards industrialization. This was contrary to Thomas Jefferson’s idea that the United States would be a country of farmers. I found Quest Garden to be a useful tool but wonder if there are some other alternatives besides it which do not cost any money. I would like to insert links onto my pictures so that my students could click on the picture and it would take the students to the link. I tried inserting the link onto the pictures but once I hit "applied," the link disappears. If any of you know how to do this I would be appreciative if you would share that knowledge with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment